Thursday, September 17, 2009

Poor Neglected Blog

Oh... hmmm. I sometimes wonder if I should continue my blog. I have my hands in so many things that this poor little blog is often relegated to the foot of the totem pole.

Since I last posted here I've relocated all the servers for my company. I've hosted several big parties. I've fought with a crazy neighbor who's accusing me of things I've only *thought* about doing... so far. Tolido has started school. I have survived what Ken is sure was the swine flu. And I've been on a 16-day vacation in which we drove 4080 miles and visited family in Iowa, Virginia and Alabama. I think that's about it. Oh...and I still have that little thing they call a full-time yob. ;)

And then there is the interference of Facebook. It's just hard to keep up with both.

Postings may be intermittent but, for now, I will try to keep going with this... just for my HUGE following. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we (your adoring fans) have missed you!!