Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Clothes


He's about grown out of them since it's taken me SO long to get back to the blog, BUT... I made Tolido seven shirts with matching pants and shorts. They turned out adorable. I think this one is my favorite. ;)

When I was little my mom apparently sewed enough that I got tired of her sewing machine and tried to beat it to death with a hairbrush. When I sew, Tolido will sit on my lap and watch or point at the pin cushion and say, "ouch!" He picks up all the fabric scraps on the floor and throws them in the trash or rides his rocking horse like a bandit in the sewing room. And whenever a shirt becomes recognizable as such, he walks over and points to it and says, "Todo" and grins. He is a far more patient two and a half year old than his mother was...

He loves his new clothes and all the attention he gets from them. And if you ask where he got them, he'll say, "Mommy!" I like that part. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow - I am so impressed!!